ould you possibly hope to be the world-adventurer, man about town, writer, game designer, rocket engineer? Review the list below and score your points (1 for each thing you’ve done). Then look to the bottom to see if you are Robert Raymond.
1) Flown an airship?
2) Ridden a bike 60 miles in one go?
3) Lived in foreign country for several years?
4) Written a novel picked up by an agent and publisher, and placed on bookstore shelves?
5) Read thousands of books? (The list for the last decade is HERE)
6) Dispatched a complex model railroad?
7) Written erotica under contract, for money?
8) Watched too much anime?
9) Partnered with a cat?
10) Remained married for 30 years?
11) Owned four cars or less in your lifetime?
12) Have friends with exotic backgrounds: Indian / Korean / Black / Gay / Conservative?
13) Read the newspaper daily?
14) Are the oldest sibling?
15) Lived in at least nine different cities before going to college?
16) Saved a life?
17) Donated over 30 gallons of blood (not related to 16, but it did once)
18) Survived a 60mph car crash?
19) Build an airplane you could fly in?
20) Had a company publish your computer game?
20 points: Yes, you are Robert Raymond, a blessing and a curse
17-19: You are a crazy person, not quite Robert, but someone Robert would like to chat with
14-16: You are a moderately interesting person. You should hang out with Robert Raymond more
13 or less: Sorry. I guess you are basically a fine human being, but not Robert Raymond
Thanks for playing!